TOP TEN LIST
The Author of “The Light-Bearer Series”
TIME FOR FUN!
Admittedly, I’m the author of “The Light-Bearer Series” so if I didn’t like my own books, I would be a pretty bad Author! There are points in the books which evoke tons of feelings in me. However, what are my top ten of my heart?
1. First, I do other creative things and have always been that way. I love music! I play violin, sing and have acted in musicals! My last role was a year or so ago Mrs. Potts in Beauty and the Beast. I loved it. I always have music playing in the background while I write… now if you looked at my playlists you would say, “What? Emily you are weird!” I love classical, 80’s, punk rock, dance (club music), and easy listening love songs. OH I love some 50’s big band music too! I know, weird!
2. Who am I a fan of? Well, my favorite books are from English and American Lit! Of course my first books were like anyone else’s like The Box Car Children, Little Women, The Hobbit, you know. But when I would go to Public Library after school, I would sneak over and to the section where the big books were and pull down Dracula by Bram Stoker and read it covertly.
3. My favorite animal? No, I won’t say because if I did I would forsake an animal! I’m a cat, dog, rabbit, horse, fish, and bird person! Chickens make me laugh because they are so skittish and little tiny chipmunks make me smile because they are so darn cute!
4. My favorite dream? Where would we all be without dreams? I think my favorite dreams are about my characters Charmeine and Tabbruis! I dream of them walking down the coast of Long Island or the Black Sea and going places and doing things that a jet set couple would do. However, Charmeine would protest because she hates being spoiled! She’s married to the hunkiest, green eyed, built, thoughtful, most gorgeous man on Earth, Tabbruis… take it Charmeine… take it! RUN!
5: What do I fantasize about? Being on a white sandy beach looking out a crystal blue ocean with the waves coming in and out! Of course reading my Kindle a juicy vampire romance or some cute funny story and sunbathing! Can you tell I love the beach? Of course, I fantasize looking at Tabbruis while I do it…woot!
6: I love the fact that I can always make a joke out of almost anything. I look at this philosophy. There is a lot of yuck in this world but I like to concentrate on lighting the mood a little. That doesn’t mean I don’t complain you can ask my husband about that…grrr! But, Charmeine my character and I are somewhat the same in that belief. Gotta give everyone the benefit of the doubt, I believe! So, I tend to let the news and especially the bad news just roll off my shoulders. I know that I will worry. I’m like Charmeine, “Who needs that?”
7: I love all things food! Okay Charmeine and I are a lot like that too. We love food! It’s a great thing to sit down at dinner with the family or friends and dig into your favorite meal laughing and talking! It is joy! What is my favorite food? That would be easy, steak, baked potato, veggies, salad and a nice wine or even a tall glass of Sam Adams! Charmeine is doesn’t have favorites. Although, how could she eat so much and still be a size two? I do not know, maybe it’s because she immortal? Hum? I need that “immortal” shot because I am not a size two!
8: What is my favorite pastime? I love to waste time! No kidding, I just like milling around with no direction. But if you were to ask where, I would say the Beach immediately, but what? Just reading, writing, eating and generally just walking around enjoying myself!
9: What are my favorite places to shop? Nowhere, grocery to clothes! I really hate… no loathe shopping! However, that doesn’t mean I don’t shop! NO! I much prefer shopping on line. It also doesn’t mean I don’t spend money, I spend it, believe me! The only enticement shopping has for me is when a girlfriend asks me to go and there will be lunch or dinner involved… then okay! But I don’t enjoy it!
10: What are my favorite things of all time? YOU, spending time with you in laughter and jokes, tears and pain, love, enjoying quiet time by myself, going to the beach, being by myself with my Kindle, daydreaming, romance, and to top it off with a cherry, sharing and Paying it Forward with everyone!
Those are the “Emily” all-time favorite things!
I hope you enjoy life and live with happiness, love and romance always!
ONE OF MY
- The Next Big Thing.... (emilyguido.com)
- Family... from "Mactus" the 2nd Novel in "The Light-Bearer Series" by Emily Guido #pdf3 (emilyguido.com)
- The 411 on MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND! Let's begin with the occupants of The Castle Charmeine... (emilyguido.com)
- The Castle... from "Mactus" in "The Light-Bearer Series" by Emily Guido (emilyguido.com)